21 Berwick Lane Darlinghurst NSW 2010
Outstanding Lifestyle Address
Set in a quiet and sought after position in Darlinghurst, this original Victorian bald face terrace is only a short walk from Oxford Street and Kings Cross and the eateries of Surry Hills and Stanley Street.
It enjoys a north facing aspect and is a semi-detached end terrace. Currently it is comfortable and well maintained yet there's fabulous scope for you to create your ideal inner city home.
- Sunny courtyard with sidelane access
- Open plan living
- 1860's charm
- Character sandstone walls
- Scope to improve and restore
- Easy walk into the CBD and Hyde Park
- Community feel laneway surrounded by beautiful parks reccently landscape
- New state-of-the-art childcare and community centre to open Cnr Bourke Street and Berwick Lane
We're the boutique agency you can trust
For more information, or to schedule a free consultation, contact us today